This is Part 1 of my series “Sell My House, Ryan!” To start at the beginning, click here.
Let’s be real: Why say “Sell My House, Ryan!” when there are over the 30,000 other Houston Realtors? What makes me stand out?
Honesty. You should always meet with several Realtors before choosing one. And truthfully, I won’t be the right fit for everyone. Personally, I really enjoy the process of listing, marketing, and selling homes and I work hard to prove myself to you. But I realize that I’m not the perfect fit for everyone.
Execution. From the first meeting until closing, I want to build and execute a plan to get the most for your home. I also want to build a relationship with you that goes beyond a transaction. Let’s be partners
So how do I execute for you and sell your house?
– Preparation. Because I know your time is valuable, I prepare for every call, meeting, or showing. I offer value before, during, and after the sale.
– Access. You will always have access to me. I answer my phone. I return all calls, texts, and e-mails. Call 3 agents and see if they can match this.
– The Right Way. I don’t cut corners. I invest in the homes I sell: professional real estate photography, top-flight marketing, and the best team to get your home closed.
– Personalization. On the day we meet, I’ll present you with a customized marketing plan geared to sell your home at or above market value. When we list your home, I will market your home so that it stands out from the competition.
– Networking. My network of Realtors helps find buyers for your home and helps my buyers find homes before they are listed.
– Engagement. I ask questions constantly – the more I know, the more I’ll be able to serve you.
– Communication. I believe in effective communication. Ask questions! I’m always available for you.
As I said before, when you’re deciding to hire a Realtor, meet with several. See who you connect with and who best understands your needs.